The Ropes Park is a forest adventure of rope bridges, Tarzan swings and zip lines, all set high up in the treetops. Nine courses of varying difficulty provide more than 160 different challenges from ground level up to 23 meters in height. You will be given safety instructions and will be equipped with everything you need for a fun-filled day with friends, family or colleagues. Allow 2.5 to 3 hours for this all-weather activity.
Good to know
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothes and good shoes (no flip-flops).
- Max. weight 120 kg | 265 lbs
- No minimum height.
- Anyone over 1.40m can try all 9 courses. We have 7 courses for kids between 1.20m and 1.40m. Kids who are between 1.10m and 1.20m can do 3 of these courses, as long as they have direct 1:1 assistance from an adult. These kids might also still enjoy the Snowli courses.
- The Snowli courses are suitable for kids who are able to walk on their own. There is no minimum age or height. Parents do not need to pay and can assist from the ground.
- Children under 16 only with adult supervision
- Children under 18 must have the written consent of a parent or guardian
The Ropes Park is open in all weather conditions. Exceptions are severe rain, strong wind and thunderstorms.
You can find the opening hours here.
For up-to-date information call +41 33 224 07 04.
Special prices offered by Bödeli Taxi from anywhere in Interlaken, Matten or Unterseen to Seilpark Interlaken.
||CHF 3.00 per person
||+41 33 822 00 88
Wagnerenstrasse, 3800 Interlaken. N 46.674095, E 7.854688
The ropes course Interlaken is located within 15 min walking distance from the Interlaken West train station.
By car (from Bern) exit Interlaken West. Drive straight through the first roundabout, turn right at the Heimwehfluhbahn and follow the signs to the Seilpark.